15th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Whether PCB of NIOS Board considerable to study Engineering, Medical or Architecture? Can I do NIOS Science simultaneously with 12th Commerce?

Sir,
I would like to keep my professional options open through a Broad qualification spectrum in 12th. If I am able to get Commerce group for 12th, can I simultaneously pursue PCB Science stream through NIOS to open up my options? Since commerce group has Maths in it, will my NIOS qualifications be considered, if at some stage, I wish to pursue Engineering, Medical or Architecture?

7th April 2016, 02:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether PCB of NIOS Board considerable to study Engineering, Medical or Architecture? Can I do NIOS Science simultaneously with 12th Commerce?

For medical entrance exam NIOS with PCB stream is fine but for engineering and architecture you need PCM stream. If you want to study NIOS with science stream with maths then you have to appear for exam again.

NIOS is a recognized way of getting school certificate which is accepted by most of the entrance exams. Most of the college don't have any problem in giving admission to NIOS candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?