9th October 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get my registration number after migrating from ISC Board to CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have not scored good marks in class 10th and I have changed my school from ISC Board to CBSE. I don’t know whether I will get my registration number or not. Please tell me will I get my registration number?

12th October 2018, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get my registration number after migrating from ISC Board to CBSE?

You need to contact the concerned school for any such information. If you have failed in class 10th and migrated to a different board school, then you need to contact the present school for it.

Your board has changed and now the present school will be responsible to provide you the registration for board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?