7th March 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?

How can i change from icse board to cbse board after pasing class 9 from a icse school???

Please
answer
my
question
quickly..

I
want
to
know
about
it..

27th March 2014, 11:48 PM
Kshitij.mk9

Default Re: How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?

You cannot jump directly from ICSE to CBSE.
To change the board you need reappear in 9th of CBSE Board because registration process for high school is done in 9th class.
11th February 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?

I am student of class9 of cbse school can I change my board from cbse to state board after class 9th registeration. In cbse will it affect my career I want to qualify iit
15th February 2016, 01:07 PM
rituja mukherjee

You cannot change board in class 10. As per the Board norms, registration for the Board examination is done in class 9. Being a student of class 10 ICSE board you are not registered under CBSE Board. So any school affiliated under CBSE board will not allow to get admission in class 10. If you wish to change Board, you will have to lose one year and get fresh admission in school affiliated under Central Board of Secondary Education.
24th April 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son is studying in icse 3 rd std now i want to change to cbse is there any problem
4th April 2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is I class VIII now and I am shifting due to my tranfer in job. How to proceed for changing board from ICSE to CBSE in Bhubaneswar Odisha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?