17th February 2023, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get PCM in 11th standard after this poor result?

I am in class X and SA-1 has ended but I failed in maths. I want to take CS which is only available with PCM. I am bit worried. Is there any scope for me to get PCM. What should I do ???

17th February 2023, 11:36 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Can I get PCM in 11th standard after this poor result?

If you want to take CS with PCM, you will need to have studied all three subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in class 11 and 12. If you have failed in Maths in your SA-1 exams, it may be a little difficult to get PCM in class 11, but it's not impossible.

You can try to improve your performance in Maths in the remaining exams in class 10, and then take extra classes or tuitions to strengthen your Maths skills. If you score well in your final class 10 board exams and show improvement in Maths, there is a possibility that you could be granted admission to a school that offers PCM.

However, the eligibility criteria for admission to PCM may vary from school to school, so it's best to check with the school(s) you are interested in to know their specific requirements. You may also want to consider speaking with your school counselor or a teacher who can guide you in the right direction.
30th June 2023, 06:54 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, you can take PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) in class 11 even if you scored less marks in maths and science in class 10.
7th August 2023, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i take pcm in class 11 if i failed in class 10 maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?