9th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Strategies to score above 80 marks in Physical Science and Life Science of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Hello Sir,
I am very weak in Physical Science and Life Science. I am preparing for 10th Board exam and will appear upcoming Board exams of 10th WBBSE. So, please tell me what strategies I should make so that I can score above 80 marks in both subjects. Thank you in advance.

10th December 2015, 03:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Strategies to score above 80 marks in Physical Science and Life Science of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

To be able to score above 80% in 10th WBBSE board examination, you need to follow certain steps;

> Start studying from the very beginning of your session.

> Make a proper schedule for your studies and consistently follow it up.

> Go through your syllabus thoroughly.

> Make a regular habit of revising things at the end of the day, it will enhance your power to remember it.

> Clear all of your doubts as soon as possible as piling it up will only make it difficult for you and for nobody else.

> Do take some time out from your studies and relax your mind.

> Take coaching if need arises.

> On top of all keep up with your health as a "healthy body carries a healthy mind".

Follow these simple steps and I am sure you will go through and score above 80% in your boards.
22nd February 2021, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Strategies to score above 80 marks in Physical Science and Life Science of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Hello, I want to know how can I get above 80% in Wbse 10th board exam bcoz I'm lil weak in science group subjects nd syllabus is very vast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?