20th March 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th Science for a candidate with 391 marks in 10th WBBSE?

My sister cleared 10th Board exam of WBBSE and she secured 391 marks. She is very good in Mathematics as well as in other Science subjects but in some circumstances she did not done well in her exams. She is not interested in Commerce, how can she get Science stream in 11th standard? Please help me in this situation.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  2. Science or Commerce, which one to study in 11th standard for 10th WBBSE student?
  3. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 77.75% in 10th WBBSE?
  4. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in Abhinav Bharti High School, Kolkata for a candidate with 83% in 10th?
  5. Scholarships available for a candidate with 87% in 10th WBBSE?
  6. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  7. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  8. Government scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th WBBSE?
  9. How to get Migration Certificate to study in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  11. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured above 90% in 10th WBBSE? Procedure to apply?
  13. Which stream should I opt in 11th? I have passed 10th with 42.71% from WBBSE
  14. Strategies to score above 80 marks in Physical Science and Life Science of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  15. Textbooks available to study in 11th Science of ISC Board?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  17. Can I get admission in South Point School, Kolkata with expected 75% in 10th WBBSE? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to migrate from WBBSE Board to ISC Board after 10th standard?
3rd May 2018, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th Science for a candidate with 391 marks in 10th WBBSE?

Different schools have different cut off marks for admission in class 11th. Hence, if your sister have got decent marks, then surely she will get admission in science stream. Marks in science and maths will be important to get admission.

These days cut off at reputed schools is very high and most of the students who have got more than 90% marks in class 10th, have the best chance of admission.
5th May 2018, 03:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th Science for a candidate with 391 marks in 10th WBBSE?

I am very sorry to say that it is very difficult for you to get Science stream in class 11th in any reputed School with the above mentioned marks in your class 10th examination. Since, you have scored very less marks in class 10th Board examination, your chance of getting admission for Science stream is very less. However, you can apply in different Schools with the above mentioned marks as the admission is based on the marks scored in the Board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?