14th November 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?

SIR,
Rescently,the chief minister MAMTA BANNERJEE declared that West bengal MEDICAL joint entrance will be held on Does that mean "NEET is not going to replace WEST BENGAL medical joint on ? If NEET replaces this joint, can you say issue date of application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
  2. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  3. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  4. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  6. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET? -- [New]
  7. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  8. Minimum rank required in NEET to get admission in Government Medical College, West Bengal?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
  11. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  12. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. When is the lateral entrance exam held in West Bengal
  15. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  16. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  18. When is the common entrance exam of West Bengal held? What is the procedure to apply?
14th August 2012, 11:16 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?

Hi dear

From next year onwards, there will be one common entrance exam for Medical know as NEET UG all over India ( Even in West Bengal).

No news has come for release of Application forms.

You can visit official site of Medcal Council of India for recent updates http://www.mciindia.org

All the best !!!!

With Warm Regards
Sammy
9th November 2012, 07:01 PM
Realstarsajjad

Post Re: Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?

On 8th October, West Bengal health department declared that from this year Joint Entrance Medical exam will held on All India Level (NEET).
So, from this year there will no WBJEE medical exam. And only one Medical Entrance exam all over the India.
7th June 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I gave neet exam this year.. I qualified it. I want to know about the eligibility criteria according to state quota in west bengal. And i also want to know whether the reservations for various categories is same as given in the prospectus of neet exam
16th August 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

NEET exam 2014 will be held ? Yes or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?