1st July 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to reappear for 12th examination?

Procedure to reappear for 12th examination?

1st July 2015, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to reappear for 12th examination?

To reappear in 12th standard Board examinations, you need to register for Supplementary examinations by registering with your school. To register for Supplementary examinations for reappearing in Board examinations, you need to contact your school management and you need to pay the examination fee. After few days, you can collect hall ticket from your school and reappear in Board examinations.
1st July 2015, 09:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

If you are talking about improvement exams then contact to the school they will provides you form and then compartmental exams are held in month of July or if you are talking about reappear in 12th class again then go for improvement exams forms are available nearly in the month of august be in touch with any known book depot or school they will inform you when forms are released but the forms and read it out , each and every details how to fill up and where to send the forms will be mentioned in the forms so wait for august month
1st July 2015, 10:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can reappear for 12th standard examination, only if you have failed in any of your 12th standard subjects or if you want to appear for Improvement exam. To reappear for exam, you should apply for supplementary exam or Improvement exam, by submitting your application in the examination branch of the school, in which you have completed your 12th standard. Then after receiving hall ticket, you can reappear for 12th standard examination.
1st July 2015, 10:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

If you are from CBSE board you have a chance to write the 12th examination to improve your marks. The candidate is allowed to write more than one or more subjects in the succeeding year only provided they should not pursue any higher education in the mean time.

Candidates who reappear for the examination will be issued a statement of marks reflecting the marks of improvement examination.

The students should concern the respective department office to fill the application form and then should attend the examination for the subjects he desired.
1st July 2015, 11:53 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

You can reappear in 12th examination only through distance Education. You can reappear in 12th class from NIOS that is National Institute of Open Schooling. For more details please visit : http://www.nios.ac.in

You have to register yourself in NIOS online.
You can take the help of regional centre of NIOS while applying for admission.
You have to submit your Birth Certificate, 11th mark-sheet and Transfer Certificate from previous school to any regional centre of NIOS.
You can pay your fee Online through net banking, debit card or credit card etc.

For more details please visit the website.
2nd July 2015, 10:47 PM
pointer01

Firstly, you have to fill the improvement form which you will get from the school from where you will give the exam. If you will apply for few subjects then you can appear as a private student. If you will reappear for whole subjects then, you may appear as a regular student when admitted by the school. You have to fill all the entries. After submitting the fee you will get the admission.Candidates who reappear for the examination will be issued a statement of marks reflecting the marks of improvement examination.
15th August 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a cbse class 12 student. I got compartmental in one subject in the second chance. Can I give Exam for all the subject in coming year?
21st July 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a cbse class 12 student. I got compartmental in one subject in the first chance. Can I give Exam for all the subject
23rd July 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

How much fees do we have to pay if I reappper for class 12 board exam
16th August 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i was not able to give all five subjects exam in class xii cbse board, now i want to appear in next session as a regular candidate ,what is the procedure for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?