21st April 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my 12th board exam through open school?

Sir/Mam, I wanted to know that can I do my 12th from an open school as I have not passed in maths in 11th class and my school is not ready to give me another chance. And my family's financial condition is not so good that they can afford to pay 1.5 lakhs of rupee again. So I wanted to do my 12 from an open school. Can I do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I appear in CLAT if reappearing in 12th from Open School?
  3. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  5. Can I appear in 12th Board exam this year from Open Schooling if failed from Assam Board?
  6. Which school name I can mention in application form o AIPVT if I have completed 12th from Haryana board?
  7. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  8. Can i give 12th class exam again through open school?
  9. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  11. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  12. Can I complete my class 12th from open board after getting terminated from school in 11th class due to behaviour?
  13. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  14. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  15. Will there be written statement in my 12th certification if I have completed from open school and not regular?
  16. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  17. Can I reappear for 12th board exam via open school being a commerce student?
  18. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
24th April 2017, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give my 12th board exam through open school?

Yes, open schooling is available for pursuing class 12th board exam. NIOS is the best option to complete schooling in private mode.

It is valid for admission in degree courses and you can appear for exams, on the basis of exam preparation at your home or any place.
25th April 2017, 11:33 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, you can complete your 12th board examination from open school but not without having cleared your 11th standard, therefore I suggest you to complete your 11th class and then get admission in any recognized open university and continue with your studies further.
27th August 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I pass 10th class in year 2000 to seba board Assam and some personal problem I don't continue my study. Now can I complete my 12th standard any open school? Is it possible?
29th August 2017, 12:00 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can pass your class 12th exam with open schooling board.
For getting admission you will require following documents-
Mark sheet of class 11th.
Transfer certificate.

Open schooling board like NIOS is highly recognised board. There will be no need to attend regular classes.
31st August 2017, 07:49 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

Yes, you can definitely go for open schooling. It is valid in India and will not be a hindrance in future also.
31st August 2017, 09:48 PM
cataleya11

Yes definitely you can give your 12th level board examination through open schooling.

Open schooling provides freedom to choose program without any barrier of age. You have the flexibility of time frame to complete your course. It gives flexibility of not attending classes.

In India the best open schooling option is NIOS. You need to enroll for class 12 in NIOS program and choose study center and mode of teaching as per your own choice.
10th September 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir i cleared my graduation with commerce.
Now i want to do commercial pilote training. In that case i have to pass 12th science with maths and physics so can i do 12th science by open school??
Nd there are any chance of visa issue by open school certificate???
7th October 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, i have completed my 10th 12th i achieve 77% in 10th and 58.20% in 12th pcm due to illness current i am doing my graduation bsc bed 4 year course .
there are any option to do 12th again after the graduation...
and also there are any option for me to start my own hospital...with given job to a doctor's in my hospital...
17th December 2019, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Is transfer certificate that mandatory? And is there any other way to get T.C rather visiting school?
17th December 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir , Sir I am doing my graduation and I had completed my schooling from commerce without maths but since I am willing to apply for aviations so can I just opt maths and do it from open schooling ? Or do I have to complete entire year with whole syllabus ? Please help me out
14th March 2022, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I couldn't be able to pass 12th board exam on 2013. (although I had passed 11th final exam) . After that, I got admitted in a regular Diploma Course in Civil Engineering and I've also completed B.tech ( graduation). Now I am working in a MNC. Sir, I have passed 12th from a recognised open schooling platform.
Now I want to appear in Govt job exams of 12th level (e: SSC CHSL or equivalent). Sir, Can I go further? please help.

__Thank You
16th June 2022, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam I complete my board exam of class-12 because in this session 2022 I had a some problems.And I lefted my exam on this situation. so I couldn't give my exam of 12 class. So I won't to know can give my exam of 12 class from open learning school. You can tell me immediately. And please all information to tell me about to open learning school. And about what's documents are important & how many paid rupees to give exam of 12 class.
Thankyou sir/mam
I waited for your information
5th July 2022, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hlo mam/ sir...actually i completed my 10th cls from punjab school education borad....in regular but i done my 2 from punjab open school due to some reasons....and i have of 1 year between 10th and 2....can i eligible for pursuing Bachelor of arts....?....what subjects i will have to choose? Please reply me mam / sir
1st June 2023, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did my 12th class completed from national institute of open schooling in 2005 from science stream.so I want to know that I m including in English medium or not
I do my all paper in English language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?