21st May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?

Sir,
I don't have confidence that I will pass in class 12 Science Board exam. I want to know that can I do my 12 with CBSE Open School? Is there value remain same as CBSE Board? Please tell me where is CBSE Open School in Delhi and at what date the application form to be fill?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  2. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  3. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  4. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  5. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  6. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  7. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  9. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  10. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  11. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  12. How can I get counter sign of CBSE Board in TC if my son has studied in a Local school?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in 12th CBSE Open School for a candidate who discontinued schooling?
  14. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?
  15. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  16. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  17. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate? -- [New]
  18. Will my 12th certificate be valid if I get passed from a open school?
22nd May 2015, 10:24 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?

You can apply to NIOS as CBSE open school.

NIOS is national insititute of open school which provide admission in 10th and 10+2 .

NIOS is for those who had failed or drop outs
- javans in relevant field
- long gap
-resident of delhi who wishes to get pre degree qualification through open school or distance education.

-applicants has full freedom to choose the stream.

-they need to register online.there is no charge for registration.

- applicants need to fill the spplication form correctly after reading the instructions carefully. Completely.

- admission fee need to pay online mode,.you will receive study material at your prescribed address.

- study material is includes in the fee,so no extrs charges need to pay.

- admission used to start from april.

-you need to registeted first nios official website,fill the application form,pay the fee online,receive the study material.

- yes NIOS certification is equivalent to cbse board. Not to worry about that.
5th November 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?

Can we register for nios for 12th during mid 11th std? I have registered for cbse 11th so will I have to cancel that to register in nios?
28th January 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I don't have confidence that I will pass in class 11th class. I want to know that if i can do my 12th with CBSE Open School? Is there value remain same as CBSE Board? Please tell me where is CBSE Open School in Delhi and at what date the application form to be fill?
17th March 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

In which places are the nois class 12 exams conducted? Are these exams also conducted in Mumbai?
14th June 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in 12th board exam not because i am week in studies but because of practicals so now i want to do 12th from open so what can i do
23rd June 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir what are the charges or fee for admission in 12th BIOS and center at South delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?