15th November 2020, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I give NEET-UG 4th time if it appeared thrice with one year gap after 12th?

I didn't give NEET-UG after 12th as I thought to prepare well for this entrance exam. And then I appeared thrice for NEET-UG but was unable to secure a good rank. So, can I give NEET-UG for the 4th time?

15th November 2020, 04:41 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I give NEET-UG 4th time if it appeared thrice with one year gap after 12th?

Yes, You can give NEET-UG 4th time if you appeared thrice with one year gap after 12th.

There is no age restriction for NEET UG examination.
18th November 2020, 03:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give NEET-UG 4th time if it appeared thrice with one year gap after 12th?

Earlier There were limiting the attempts....but there is no.such limit.s o there is no.worry regarding the attempts what you need to.do.is that you have to b well prepared for the exam...one has to be confident regarding the preparation , pattern and knowledge.
18th November 2020, 08:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Wink Re: Can I give NEET-UG 4th time if it appeared thrice with one year gap after 12th?

°°° YES, definitely you give NEET-UG 4th time if you appeared thrice with one year gap after 12th.
There is no longer any limit on attempts in NEET examination.
Candidates should just ensure they fulfill the NEET 2021 eligibility criteria.

°°°Candidates who have passed or are appearing in class 12th or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, biology / biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognised board are eligible.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
www.ntaneet.nic.in
20th November 2020, 04:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NEET is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate relaxation for reserved category.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. No upper age limit to appear in the examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination.
20th November 2020, 07:00 PM
Mayuri haria

the eligibility criteria to give NEET UG is for the unreserved candidates the age limit is 25 years and for the reserves candidates the age should be below 30 years that is there is a five-year relaxation for the reserved category
yes you will be eligible to give need for the first time as the rule of three attempts was ruled out in 2018 so there is no attempt limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?