15th November 2020, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I study a Diploma Photography course after completing 10th?

I want to make my career in Photography. I am studying in 10th standard and want to study Photography Diploma course after completing 10th. Kindly tell me can I study Diploma Photography course after completion of my 10th?

15th November 2020, 07:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study a Diploma Photography course after completing 10th?

In order to get admissions in diploma..you 1st have to complete your 12th..because the eligibility b for joining this course us 10+2. After that you can get admissions after clearing the entrance exam and consequent round of councelling.
Duration of this course us 1 year..based on semesters. And the average fees ranges from 5000_ 5 lacs...depending on the college or university b you take admission.
18th November 2020, 03:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Candidates can apply for some of the certificate course in photography class 10th board exams.

The common eligibility criteria for a diploma in photography is that the students must have passed their . The marks of admission for this course may vary from institute to institute. In various colleges, they conduct entrance exam plus an interview and also consider the percentage of 12th class for the admission.
20th November 2020, 07:08 PM
Mayuri haria

Diploma in photography is a one year course
the eligibility to study diploma in photography is 10 + 12
The course fees ranges from 5000 to 5 lacs
you cannot study the diploma course after yours 10th standard you will have to complete your 12th standard in order to be eligible for the course
if you want to start the course after your 10th standard then you can do some certificate course that as an eligibility that you can do it after 10th standard and the course duration ranges from 6 months to a year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?