7th October 2019, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I give JEE Main 3rd time if appeared two times with one year gap after 12th?

Sir/Madam, I didn't gave JEE Main after 12th as I thought to prepare well for this entrance exam. And next subsequent years I appeared twice forJEE Main but unable to secure good rank. So, can i give JEE Main 3rd time?

13th October 2019, 08:42 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give JEE Main 3rd time if appeared two times with one year gap after 12th?

Having appeared in JEE Main twice with a gap of one year after Class 12th, you are not eligible for appearing in JEE Main anymore as a candidate is allowed to appear in JEE Main held in the years in which they have completed their Class 12th and the next two following years.

For more details and FAQs related to JEE Main eligibility, you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.

14th October 2019, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give JEE Main 3rd time if appeared two times with one year gap after 12th?

No, you can't have gap between attempts if you are applying for JEE Main. You can only appear for it in three consecutive years. It means if you have appeared two times already and have left one year gap, means you do not have any attempts left now.

There is no choice for you if you are looking for JEE Main. You have to look for some other engineering entrance exams for admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?