23rd July 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I give AIPMT 3rd time if appeared two times with one year gap after 12th?

Sir i didn't gave aipmt exam after 12th, and in next subsequent years i appeared twice for aipmt exam,
So can i give aipmt exam 3rd time..??

30th September 2014, 04:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give AIPMT 3rd time if appeared two times with one year gap after 12th?

Yes, you can appear for the AIPMT exam 3rd time even if you have appeared for the exam two times before, as there is no restriction on the number of attempts for appearing for the AIPMT exam. You can appear for the AIPMT exam, any number of times, but you need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

1.Age Limit :-
The candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS/BDS course.
The upper age limit for a candidate seeking admission to the first year MBBS/BDS course through AIPMT is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.

2.Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed 12th or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have passed English in the qualifying exam, to be eligible to appear for the AIPMT exam.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for the AIPMT exam. There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear for the AIPMT exam.
13th December 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give AIPMT 3rd time if appeared two times with one year gap after 12th?

Sir I completed. My 12th in 2012. So now what is the code for aipmt 2015
1st January 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I give aipmt examination after repeating 12th class twice in 2015 I was doing my 12th but my percentage in physics are not soo good.. in year 2016 I repeated 12th class and board exams are in March so can i appear for aipmt exam now.. with the marksheet of class 10th.. please replay me I m so worried
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?