17th June 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?

hello
i am appear for the 10th class in cbse school exam ,
i will change my cbse board to gujarat state board for 11 th class Can i get admission in 11th class for gujarat state board school

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  2. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  3. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  4. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  5. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  6. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  7. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  8. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  9. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  10. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  11. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  12. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board? -- [New]
  14. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  16. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  17. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th?
  18. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
19th June 2014, 02:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?

Yes, you can get admission in Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE board. There is not restriction in doing this. However, you need to follow certain rules and complete certain formalities to do it.

- You need to apply in the new school when it starts giving form.
- Fill the form properly and submit it.
- After the list of selected students is declared by the new school, you need to check whether your name is there or not.
- If present, then get Transfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate from the old school along with the academic certificate.
- Go to the new on the stipulated time and date and complete your admission formalities.
13th June 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?

Can i get admission in 11th commerce in Gujarat state board after passing 10th from NIOS?
26th March 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat board after completing 10th from mp board
20th May 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BE Gujarati university I have pass 11th from CBSC board and 12th Gujarat board.
4th July 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

My daughter cbse 10th pass in karnataka know she is admission to andrapradesh state board what is the nessassry documents and which given
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?