10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CS course with 55% marks in 12th Class in Commerce stream?

I am pursuing 12th Class from National Institute of Open Schooling. I am weak at Mathematics and I scored 55% marks in 12th Class (Commerce). Can I join CS, if yes then how to join CS course ? Thank you for your reply in advance

10th June 2016, 06:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join CS course with 55% marks in 12th Class in Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing 12th Class from National Institute of Open Schooling. I am weak at Mathematics and I scored 55% marks in 12th Class (Commerce). Can I join CS, if yes then how to join CS course ? Thank you for your reply in advance

Yes, you can join Company Secretaries course with a pass in 12th Class.
The aspirant can register to do Foundation Programme after 12th Class. The duration of the Foundation Programme is 8 months. You have to study the following subjects in the Foundation Programme;
English and Business Communication
Economics and Statistics
Financial Accounting
Elements of Business Law and Management
After the Foundation Programme, you can join Executive Programme and after that can join Professional Programme. You can check the details in the website,
Official Website
11th June 2016, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CS course with 55% marks in 12th Class in Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You will be eligible to take up the Company Secretary course after completing 12th standard. The minimum educational qualification needed for the Company Secretary course is 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board. Normally, Company Secretary course divided into three Levels such as, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. After 12th, one can take up Company Secretary Foundation course. The foundation course is an eight month course and you need to clear it within 3 years of your admission in the program.
11th June 2016, 03:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for CS course having studied Commerce at your 12th level and scoring 55% marks in it.

In order to join CS, you will have to visit the official website mentioned below and can apply for the course.

You will have to fill up the application form by providing the required details educational documents and after that you will be very much eligible to get admission in the course.
11th June 2016, 08:56 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, of course you are eligible for CS course.
After the completion of your 12th you can apply for this course
After the completion 12th you are eligible for Foundation Level, and students who have completion of graduation (or) CA IPCC level are directly eligible for CS Executive level with the Skip of CS Foundation Level.

Procedure to apply;

You can apply this course through online and offline also
Through online Go to ICSI official website (www.icsi.edu/)
Then there you found Online Services and then click “Click here for Online Registration - Foundation /Executive Programme.
You can register online by clicking on Online Registration Tab
14th June 2016, 04:50 PM
Expert king

Yes, as a commerce student with 55% of marks in 12th you are eligible for CS Course.
The basic eligibility for this course is candidate must have 10+2 with any stream from recognized board.
Graduates are directly eligible for CS Executive level.
This course contains 3 levels Foundation, Executive and Final level.
For applying the CS Foundation level you need to fill the application form through online and offline also and attached the prescribed documents and DD and submit to the ICSI board.
For more details visit the ICSI official website (www.icsi.edu/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?