23rd May 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Best course after getting 60-65% marks in 12th standard with commerce stream?

hiiii i m prabhdeep from karnal and i want to know that what cource is best for me after getting 60 to 65 percentage marks in 12th class with comerce

23rd May 2011, 09:54 AM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Default Re: Best course after getting 60-65% marks in 12th standard with commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiii i m prabhdeep from karnal and i want to know that what cource is best for me after getting 60 to 65 percentage marks in 12th class with comerce
friend,
that depends upon your interest.choose the field in which you are interested..the course that you can do are as following:
BBA
MBA from IIPM
MASS COMMUNICATION
B.CA if you have maths.
23rd May 2011, 10:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course after getting 60-65% marks in 12th standard with commerce stream?

1. Do b.com then m.com n you can go in eduction field.
2. after +2 commerce you can do b.b.a. which is 3 year cours and more advanced and first step for m.b.a degree.
3. after +2 commerce you can take admission is c.s. (company secretary) course which is very high demending field.
4. after +2 commerce you can select also c.a. (charted acountant) most known course
5. after b.com or m.com. , you can do some spl. course and become expert in ecconomics field, accounting field.
6. sales and marketing/financial consultant are also possible way for a commerce graduate.

you can also serch i.g.n.o.u. brochure for some gd commerce related courses, may be u find ur target there.

best of luck.
23rd May 2011, 08:16 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

If you are from commerce stream, then BBA will be nice option for you, to pursue bachelor degree min. 60% is required in high school examination.
After completing BBA you will have chance to phase MBA entrance exam, like CAT, XAT, MET etc. (graduate from affiliated institutes with min. 60%, equivalent in any stream.)
After qualifying one of the exam, you can pursue MBA from well reputated institutes in india.
MBA, is the most attracting degree among management students, moreover corporate companies are always welcome to MBA graduates.
For more informatio on CAT you can visit-www.catiim.in
If you are not interested in management then you can opt B.com for marketing and business sector.
Ok, best of luck.
29th May 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have acheived 69.86 percentage in hsc.wat will be best course for duration 2 to 3 yrs according to my marks. I have acheived 76 marks in o.c. and 79 marks in maths(commerce)
6th June 2011, 07:42 AM
xam freak

Smile Re: Best course after getting 60-65% marks in 12th standard with commerce stream?

you can do b.com or bca
15th June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to do eng owners from du after getting 70% marks in 12 class?
17th June 2011, 07:39 PM
sachin6

You do any arts course like bcom,bsc. After that you do ca .it is a best option for your career.
26th June 2011, 12:44 AM
amit gaur2065

It depend on your choice, what do you want;-
these are many courses such as BBA
MBA from IIPM
B.CA if you have maths in 12th.
3rd July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I Have passed 10th with 60% marks & 12th Passed with 60% marrks U.P. Board Allahabad. can i do C.A. (charted accountant) Course. If Yes Then How Much Money I Need To C.A. Course. Zeeshan Siddique. From Kanpur. Mob. 7499714515.
12th July 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Describe full of bba for future. What is scope of bba if future
4th August 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Commerce without maths I can Mba course
29th August 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi , i m Bhavneet from punjab, i want to know what will i do after getting 60%-70% marks in 2 non-medical
15th November 2011, 05:16 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

1. Do b.com then m.com n you can go in eduction field.
2. after +2 commerce you can do b.b.a. which is 3 year cours and more advanced and first step for m.b.a degree.
3. after +2 commerce you can take admission is c.s. (company secretary) course which is very high demending field.
4. after +2 commerce you can select also c.a. (charted acountant) most known course
5. after b.com or m.com. , you can do some spl. course and become expert in ecconomics field, accounting field.
6. sales and marketing/financial consultant are also possible way for a commerce graduate.
19th January 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.com and i want to do i.a.s,what i have to do ???
26th January 2012, 10:50 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
After passing 12th with commerce stream.
Fist you try for N.D.A exam.
N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.
After qualifying you can join Indian Army.

If you want to do higher study the you can do course like:-
> B.COM
> B.B.A
> L.L.B
> C.A
etc

ALL THE BEST!
7th March 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Give me sugestion plzzz sir i m very apset sir plz sir i m wa8ing for ur replyHii sir i m 12th pass out student nd i get only 50% i hv commerse hh streamjjcc
8th March 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what will be the best option for the student who score below 60% in 2 class in commerse whith maths .plese kindly give your views on these metter thank yuo.
8th March 2012, 08:48 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th class in commerce field you are worrying about your future career..

Then don't worry, there are lots of options you will have..

The options are as follows:----------------
--------------------------------------------

~~ICWA
~~CA(Chartered Accountant)
~~B.Com
~~Hotel management
~~CS(Company secretary)
etc..

All these are job prospective courses..
You can go for any of them depending on your interest..

All the best.
8th March 2012, 08:53 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th Commerce there are so many courses you may choose which depends upon you and according to your interest and ability.

You can purse under graduate course like:-

B.Com.-Bachelor of Commerce
B.B.A.-Bachelor of Business Administration
B.C.A.-Bachelor of Computer Application
LL.B.- Bachelor of Law(5 Years Integrated Law)

After completion of Graduation in any stream you may apply for Civil Service exam to Become an IAS/IPS/IRS etc. officer.

After Graduation you may apply for Bank P.O.(Probationary Officer)

After Graduation in Law you may got an opportunity to become law officer in big Corporate House or you may opt for legal practice.

After 12th Commerce you may go for:-

CA-Chartered Accountancy
CS-Company Secretary
CWA-Cost and Work Accountant

If you are interested in Journalism then you may go with Bachlor of Journalism and Mass Communication.
8th March 2012, 10:13 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

the most preferred Career Options in Commerce Stream are the following.

Bank/branch manager
Chartered Accountant
Commercial lawyer
Teacher
Jobs in banks
Stock broker
Mortgage broker
Tax auditor
Chartered financial analyst
Policy analyst
Insurance companies

The most common choice of students is to complete B.com and then work as accountants
3rd June 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

best course after getting 59.6 % in 12th standard with commerce stream and in which college ?
28th January 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Best course after graduation scoring 60 percentage in commerce in arunachal pradesh
9th August 2017, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed H.S with 63% marks in WBCHSE , I want to know about Best courses.
3rd May 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 61.2 % in 12 what can I do now? I even play sports can I get any quta for sports
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?