21st June 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th class AP state board even if I failed in a subject?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have passed class 12th ap state board.. Just by 46% and i failed in chemistry and have written the instant exam. But i want to repeat class 12th by another school and same board i.e. ap state board.
So please tell me can i repeat class 12th?

3rd October 2014, 06:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th class AP state board even if I failed in a subject?

There is no need to repeat 12th class again even if you had failed in one subject, you can appear for the supplementary examinations and you can clear pass that particular examination. If you are interested to repeat the 12th class again then, you can do it from any institute which offers the same course but, I suggest you to not to repeat the same 12th class again because your one year valuable time will be wasted at the meanwhile you can prepare for any other entrance exams or you can do any other short term courses which will be useful to you in the coming future.
5th October 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th class AP state board even if I failed in a subject?

I completed my 12th in 2013 AP state board examination and passed with 70% in the stream of MPC( maths physics and chemistry) i want to study class 12 again but in the stream of BIPC and go towards mbbs is this possible? And im 21yrs rite now..!
6th October 2016, 11:00 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

It would be good if you apply through distance mode, you may go for regular mode but its up to the school whether they accept your admission or not. If you have time can complete through regular mode but according to me distance mode would be good. Apply only in that open university which is recognised by UGC or by government. You can complete from AP board but study very hard as you are already late.
26th April 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I have written my 12th exam in 2014, i took MPC , i failed in only one subject i.e., maths 2b, I was continuing with my diploma in aviation course and am working. but now i would like to write the supplementary for the one subject, how to apply for supplementary for 2014 batch, ANDHRA PRADESH BOARD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?