16th November 2020, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Primary School Teacher in West Bengal if completed academics from Uttar Pradesh?

I have done my overall academics in Uttar Pradesh and I belong to that state. Now, I am in West Bengal and teaching in a coaching institute. I want to become a Primary School Teacher in West Bengal. But I don’t know whether it is possible or not. Can I become such a Teacher?

17th November 2020, 02:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Primary School Teacher in West Bengal if completed academics from Uttar Pradesh?

If you want to become a reputed teacher...then you have to first see what all are the requirements of school in which you want to.join..it could be b.ed or net exam ot TET something like that because finding private job is easy but finding government or some reputed job is must.
So you should get some of these degree or qualify net exam..to find a handsome job
22nd November 2020, 08:33 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I become a Primary School Teacher in West Bengal if completed academics from Uttar Pradesh?

No, You can't be a Primary School Teacher in West Bengal if completed academics from Uttar Pradesh.

You must have completed your academic from West Bengal to be teacher in West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?