24th October 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 12th Commerce with CBSE if studying in 1st PUC with State Board?

Dear Sir, I am doing my 1st PUC from State Board. But I want to join 12th from CBSE Board. I did my 10th from CBSE Board and chosen Commerce for PUC. I want to know can I join CBSE for 12th standard or not?

28th October 2019, 02:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 12th Commerce with CBSE if studying in 1st PUC with State Board?

No, it is not possible for anyone to directly seek admission in Class 12th of a CBSE Board having completed his/her Class 11th from any other board of education as the registration for CBSE Class 12th board examination is done while the candidate is pursuing his/her Class 11th.

So, to complete your Class 12th from a CBSE school, you are required to start your academics from Class 11th once again of a CBSE school.
30th October 2019, 03:18 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Can I study 12th Commerce with CBSE if studying in 1st PUC with State Board?

No, any other school affiliated to the different board don't give direct admission in class 12th. You have to study 11th and 12th both from the same board. There is no other option but to study 11th again if you want to change the board.

You can try a change of school on the same board which is surely possible. In the case of other board you can't get direct admission in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?