25th August 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?

Dear Sir,
Can I go to 12th standard in CBSE after continuing PUC-1 in Karnataka State Board? I have studied CBSE till 10th standard. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  2. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Private School if failed in 2nd PUC?
  5. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  6. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  7. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I switch back to CBSE board in 12th?
  11. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  12. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  13. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  14. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  15. Possibility of transfer from CBSE Board to Kerala State Board for study in 12th standard?
  16. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  17. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
28th August 2015, 09:13 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?

Yes, you can take admission in class 12th in CBSE Board from PUC-1 in Karnataka Board as it is possible legally.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your previous class mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board from Karnataka State Board to CBSE. etc.
26th May 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?

I completed state 12 puc in commerce and also I completed bcom, now I want to do puc in science is it possible can you please tell me
16th January 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i am doing my 11 std in Kerala and I have taken Commerce for next year can I change to puc 2 in Bangalore waiting for you reply
9th March 2019, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I shift my board from CBSE after 11th to karnataka state board tor 12th?
16th April 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an admission to 2nd puc state board being a 11th class CBSE student
20th November 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can you cbange board after you get promoted in 11th isc to 2nd puc?
20th February 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

My son is in puc I year and now he wants to change to cbse 12th is it possible please answer me
29th April 2020, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I change from cbse science to state commerce in 2nd puc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?