6th June 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 5th standard in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?

I want to admit my daughter in IDA Scudder School. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for 5th standard of this school which is located in Vellore. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for 9th standard admission in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?
  2. Admission and tuition fees for 5th standard in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  3. Admission and tuition fees for 7th standard in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  4. Is CMC Chennai medical college MCI approved?
  5. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  6. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student? -- [New]
  7. How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance admission in sainika school for sixth standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?
  10. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  11. Admission procedure and fee of Achariya Bala Siksha Mandir for 5th standard? Details of monthly tuition fee?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  13. Whether admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  14. Why ICSE board school asking too much money as exam fees?
  15. Can I make my son to repeat 4th standard in Oman, Sohar and send back to India to continue 5th standard?
  16. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  18. What is the school fees per annum to take admission for standard 9th?
30th April 2019, 06:52 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 5th standard in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?

To get admission in 5th standard to a new school, you will need to two things urgently. First is transfer cetificate from your previous school and second is 4th annual result original marksheet.
29th October 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 5th standard in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?

Hello Sir I need to new admission for 8 standard of prospectus 2020 Carmel school jorhat cinnamara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?