19th October 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?

I am pass 12th pcm with 70% marks now i am doing B.sc(pcm) so tell me that can i read another degree with b.sc?

21st October 2014, 06:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?

Yes, If you want to join in another B.Sc course, first of all you have to quit the B.sc course which you are pursuing now. You can doing this by consulting principal of the college in which you are presently studying B.sc. First make an appointment with him and explain your wish to change the course, if the course is currently available in the college.And this is possible if you are in the first year of the course. Otherwise, you can ask him for Transfer Certificate by explaining your position. And they will charge you half of the Course fee. If you can pay that fee, they will give your certificates and Transfer certificate. Then you can join the course, in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?