22nd July 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is good for me after BSc? What is the eligibility criteria? I am a student of BSc PCM

I m a student of bsc(pcm) 1st yr...i m very much intrested in aströnomy...so please tell me what is gud for me after bsc ? N what is the eligibility for that? Please give me information as much as possible....

Related Questions:
  1. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
  5. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  6. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM?
  7. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
  8. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  9. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  10. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  11. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  12. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Eligibility criteria for BSc in DU? What are the courses in BSc? Fee structure of DU?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Microbiology course?
  15. Is BSc Agriculture the Right choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  17. Which one is better between BSc Biology and BSc Agriculture?
  18. How can I do degree after completing multimedia and animation course in Computer Center?
23rd July 2012, 06:51 AM
mohammed imran pasha

Default Re: What is good for me after BSc? What is the eligibility criteria? I am a student of BSc PCM

dear sir i have got 60000in emcet can i get agriculture any course and i belongs to minority student
23rd July 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is good for me after BSc? What is the eligibility criteria? I am a student of BSc PCM

i am of GN category and i have taken part in UPSEE COUNSELLING as my rank is 29435 on 16.07.12 and i got a seat but till now after 3 days i havenot submit 10,000 rupees so i want to know can iget that particular seat PLZ TELL ME
23rd July 2012, 09:33 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Astronomy is one of the most interesting fields of science where one gets to peek into other planents in our solar system like Mars, Jupiter, Venus and stars like Sun. You also observe earth's very own satellite, the moon and galaxies far away from Milky Way. Black Holes, astroids and other secrets of universe is what astronomy deals with.

We are still searching for several answers, is black hole really a worm hole to make space journey quickers? Are we alone in this universe? Is dark matter just a theory or reality? Was there life of Mars etc. etc. etc. An astronomer deals with all this questions and try to find out about the secrets of the universe.

If you are fascinated with the stars, Sun, plants and moon then anstronomy is the right field for you. Astronomy is basically divided into two parts:

Obeservational astronomy - It deals with the theoretical aspects while the second one is theoretical astrophysics which deals with practical aspects of the astronomy. Anyone who is interested to make it into astronomy should be very good in general physics.

Those who are interested in experimental astronomy should go for Engineering courses while others who are more interested in theoretical astronomy or observation should go for the Science stream.

ELIGIBILITY

I am pointing out eligiblity for Science stream aspirants since you are student of B.Sc.

All B.Sc candidates who have taken subjects like Physics and Mathematics are eligible to do master's level astronomy courses in India. If you have performed well in B.Sc then you have the option to choose astrophysics or astronomy as your subject for M.Sc course.

After the Masters course you can do research which should lead to PhD course if you would like. This would make you eligible for job as astronomer, astronaut, scientist, astrophysicist in ISRO or other space agencies around the world. To become astronaut, you will have to apply in NASA since at the moment there is no such requirement in ISRO however opportunities would come soon. Most likely by the time you will complete the studies, ISRO would be sending man to space on regular basis.

Job Prospects

Your job opportunities will come in big government agencies starting with ISRO, Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC), Space Application Centers, NASA, European Space Agency etc.

After completing PhD, you can opt for teaching job which I must say would be less excited comparing to what you can do in ISRO and other relevant organizations.

It also pays well to be astronomers. The pay in India starts with Rs 50,000 per month and could lead to a package which would be around Rs 8 to 10 Lakh per year.
25th July 2012, 11:47 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!!

-->you can do job also after completing your B.SC,you can become a lecturer or techer in any college etc.

-->you can also do M.sc after your B.Tech,if you are not interested in job yet.

-->after M.sc in any particular subject you can go for a job as a professor in any college.

-->so,you can do M.sc in any subject in which you are interested then you can easily apply for a job.

all the best....work hard and go ahead!!!
27th July 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

After b.sc in chem..wat can i do next??
1st August 2012, 10:40 PM
mitesh1995

hi dear.....!!!!
++you can do job also after completing your
B.SC,you can become a lecturer or techer in
any college etc.

++you can also do M.sc after your B.Tech,if
you are not interested in job yet.
I

++after M.sc in any particular subject you
can go for a job as a professor in any
college.

++so,you can do M.sc in any subject in
which you are interested then you can easily
apply for a job.
all the best....

work hard and go ahead!!!
1st December 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in mbbs after bsc (pcm)
19th December 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, now m doing bsc wit chemistry, botany, geology, so can i do engineering???? which combination i ll get
17th January 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing B.Sc Chem, this is my final year.
Can you tell me what are the possibilties for me?
1st May 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How i can do engineering after doing bsc
16th May 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Im a bsc 2nd yr student.. Im interestd in Investigation agencies, i mean central special squads.. What should i do aftr completing Bsc..?
17th May 2013, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

can we do engineering after bsc pcm......
30th May 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Im bsc pcm with 73% which is best for me,
Im entrested technical, and angg
So plz tell which is best for me
5th June 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

which are the good colleges to do msc in computer science in karnataka
13th July 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am lalit negi i completed my B.Sc in pcm53%.sir i want to Know what should i do to get a job field related like civil engg. can mca give me a oppurtunity like this.plese sir i am very confuse.....
7th November 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of bsc 2nd yr(pcm) frm ignou and i have also done basic hardware and networking and also ccna prelims.i m confused regarding my pg.so please suggest or guide me that hw should i proceed further,with ur reviews?
29th January 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i m b.sc in pcm and got 42.66% in graduation. plz give me some suggestion what to do after graduation
2nd March 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for HSC exam ... exam is going on... I want to take admission to ISSER... but If I will not get then what are the option to go for research?
25th May 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have got 70 % in 12 sci..i want to become a teacher..which field is better for me bsc or engg?
24th April 2015, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

i got bsc (p.c.m.) please tell me the best course for me i am very much interested to become a science
8th August 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm student of bsc 3rd yr (pcm).i want to do mca.how is that.and from this, job will be find or not find,if find then who college is best in noida and delhi,and who courses in mca.so plse tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?