6th March 2021, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BArch being an Open Board candidate?

Sir, I have passed my Higher Secondary from an Open Board. I want to study a BArch course. I don’t know whether I can study this BArch course. So, can I apply for a BArch course or not? Waiting for your reply.

6th March 2021, 11:25 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BArch being an Open Board candidate?

Yes, You can study BArch being an Open Board candidate.

Open Board is an recognized and reputed Board.

This board is valid and being accepted .

You can get admission through NATA or JEE Main exam.
7th March 2021, 02:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed higher secondary from an open board which is recognised are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree courses or to apply for jobs recruitment examination.

So, you are eligible to get admission in B.Arch course after higher secondary from an open board. Eligibility for admission in B.Arch course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCM as main paper.

For more information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the institution.
7th March 2021, 04:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

B.Arch refers to bachelor of architecture and it is a professional undergraduate degree course for which the minimum education required is a class 12th in any discipline with mathematics as a main subject from a recognised Board of Education.

So, having completing your 12th with open board, you are eligible to pursue the same degree course if your board is approved for offering education in open schooling mode .

Also, for pursuing the same degree course from top colleges, you need to appear and qualify entrance examination such as NATA and JEE paper II examinations.
8th March 2021, 10:42 PM
Ulna
Banned

Bachelor of architecture is a five-year undergraduate course
Candidate must have passed 12 standard from science stream with at least 50% in physics , chemistry and maths
Candidate will get admission on the basis of enterance exam or direct marks scored in 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?