22nd December 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study BTech being a candidate of Open Board?

Respected Sir, I have passed my 12th from Open Board. I want to study BTech course. So, I would like to know that can I apply for BTech course or not? Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 03:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study BTech being a candidate of Open Board?

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Tech being a student of Open board also.
You must have completed 12th board from Science stream having PCM as main subjects.
After that you have to apply for JEE Mains entrance examination to get admission in any of the good colleges.
3rd January 2019, 09:32 PM
Siraj ali khan

Yes you can apply to study B.tech being a student open university. But you must clear your 12th with atleast 50% of marks with maths physics and chemistry as main subjects. And then you need to get good rank in JEE mains. You can pursue your b.tech course by getting good rank in JEE mains
6th January 2019, 08:57 PM
Siraj ali khan

Yes you can pursue B.tech being a student of open board. First you need to complete your intermediate with atleast 50% aggregate. You need to study your inter with physics maths and chemistry with main subjects. After this you need to clear entrance test for engineering like JEE MAINS and JEE advance
8th January 2019, 11:14 PM
Siraj ali khan

Yes, you can apply for b.tech course being a student of open university. First you need to complete your intermediate with atleast 50% aggregate with maths physics chemistry as main subjects. Then you need to apply and clear the entrance test like JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCE. Then you can ipt for engineering course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?