19th October 2020, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Optometry) being a 12th PCM and Computer Science student?

I am studying in 12th now and I have opted for PCM and Computer Science as I am a PCM student. So, can I do BSc in Optometry or not after my 12th? Please reply as soon as possible.

24th October 2020, 07:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Optometry) being a 12th PCM and Computer Science student?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc Optometry course. It is an undergraduate course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in science stream from a recognised board.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
25th October 2020, 01:16 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Optometry) being a 12th PCM and Computer Science student?

Sorry, you can apply for admission in B.Sc Optometry only when you have studied 10+2 with subjects combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Stream
Engineering. Most PCM students choose these subjects as they have already decided on doing engineering. ...
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) ...
Bachelor of Computer Application. ...
Merchant Navy Courses. ...
Financial Markets. ...
Animation. ...
Video Game Developer/Tester. ...
Commercial Pilot.
25th October 2020, 10:05 AM
jeet2porwal

Yes, you can study BSc(Optometry) being a 12th PCM and Computer Science student.

Basic eligibility criteria is you must be 12th pass with PCM or PCB combination with minimum score of 50% from recognized board.
27th October 2020, 09:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

NO, you cannot study BSc(Optometry) being a 12th PCM and Computer Science student.

In order to pursue BSc in optometry, the candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with physics chemistry and Biology with atleast 45% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?