6th October 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Astrology) being a 12th PCM with Computer Science student? Procedure of admission?

Hello,
I am 12th standard student. My group is PCM and Computer Science. Can I study Astrology? What is the procedure for admission in B.Sc(Astrology)?

9th October 2015, 07:39 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Astrology) being a 12th PCM with Computer Science student? Procedure of admission?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely study Astrology after the completion of class 12th with science stream.
Astrologers are professionals who studies the positions of planetary bodies in the Universe, they make predictions about future events. Astrology is the study which deals with the position of planetary bodies which have great influence on our lives.
There are 3 years Bachelors Degree, 2 years Masters Degree and 2 and 4 years Ph.D courses in Astrology. You can study above degree courses to gain knowledge in this field. The higher the education you have, the higher you will be paid for each predictions.
So, after completing class 12th just apply in the colleges which offer Astrology course and study to enhance your career as an Astrologer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?