12th October 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Intermediate Science if I completed 10th around 11 years ago?

I passed my 10th from Karnataka Board around 11 years ago. I want to continue my study now. Can I get admission in an Intermediate Science course now because I am willing to study Science in my Intermediate?

14th October 2020, 10:25 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I study Intermediate Science if I completed 10th around 11 years ago?

Yes, You can study Intermediate Science if you completed 10th around 11 years ago.

You should register as a private student with any board because most the school won't allot you seat for admission as regular student.
14th October 2020, 01:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Intermediate Science if I completed 10th around 11 years ago?

There is no upper age limit to pursue general academic course. So, you are eligible to get admission in std 11th and eligible to pursue and appear for 12th board examination.

You will have to pursue in private or distance mode instead of regular mode.
14th October 2020, 10:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° There is an upper age limit for admission at most of the regular schools hence you may find it difficult to get admission at any reputed regular schools.
The only option left now is National Institute of Open Schooling, which is an open schooling option for studying class 12th. You need to just register yourself and study on your own at home.
15th October 2020, 04:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you definitely get into the intermediate degree course in Science stream (or anyother stream of your choice ) having completed your Class 10th even after 11 years ago as what that is required to get admitted in an Intermediate course (i.e; Class 12th) is Class 10th from a recognized institute irrespective of the gap after completion of Class 10th.

Yes, there may be the case in some institutes where you do not get admission due to some age criteria or other criteria set by the particular institute but that is not the general case and therefore you can definitely continue your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?