12th October 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission BA(Sanskrit) admission in Banaras Hindu University? Percentage required in 12th Arts for admission?

I want to study BA in Sanskrit from Banaras Hindu University. I am studying in 11th standard with Arts stream. Kindly tell me how I can get admission for this course in Banaras Hindu University. Also tell me the percentage which I have to get in 12th for admission.

14th October 2020, 11:17 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to get admission BA(Sanskrit) admission in Banaras Hindu University? Percentage required in 12th Arts for admission?

Procedure to get admission BA(Sanskrit) admission in Banaras Hindu University can be seen below.

To secure admission you have to go through entrance exam BHU UET.

To register for entrance exam you have to visit official website of BHU.

You have score good to get admission.

Your must have minimum aggregate of 50% in HS to be eligible for admission.
15th October 2020, 12:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission BA(Sanskrit) admission in Banaras Hindu University? Percentage required in 12th Arts for admission?

Entrance examination as BHU UET is conducted for admission in BHU in undergraduate course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission in the course.

For admission in B.A Sanskrit mandatory to have Sanskrit in std 10th and std 12th.

Official website to get detail information is - www.bhuonline.in.
15th October 2020, 04:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

For pursuing B.A. (Hons.) in Sanskrit degree course from Banaras Hindu University, you are required to qualify BHU UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test).

Further, for appearing in the BHU UET for admission in B.A.(Hons.) degree course in BHU, you are required to have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education. There is no requirement of minimum percentage in Class 12thin case of SC/ST category candidates while there is provision of marks relaxation by 5% in case of OBC and PWD category candidates.

For complete details and updates regarding BHU UET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?