22nd July 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Mass Communication in Graduation being a 12th Science student of Delhi?

Respected Sir,
I want to study Mass Communication in Graduation. Can you please tell me which entrance exam I must appear for getting admission? Kindly tell me in details. I am studying 12th Science in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  2. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  3. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  6. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  7. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same
  9. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  10. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  11. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  12. Is mass communication possible after passing class 12th? Which course should I opt in order to do mass communication?
  13. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  14. Entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi
  15. Is it possible to do Mass Communication course after failing in 12th Science?
  16. Procedure and entrance exams for Mass Communication course after 12th with Arts stream?
  17. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
23rd July 2015, 05:41 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Mass Communication in Graduation being a 12th Science student of Delhi?

There is no entrance exam conducted by the colleges to take admission in the field of mass communication. You have no need to write any entrance exam for getting admission in the college for studying mass communication in your graduation. Minimum eligibility to study graduation in mass communication is, the candidate need to complete his/her 12th with minimum of 50% of marks with maths, physics and English. For getting admission in college you can directly contact the college management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?