15th October 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I take B.Com(H) if completed 12th WBCHSE with Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Application subjects?

Dear Sir/Ma'am
In this year I have completed my 12th exam from State Board WBCHSE. I had the combination of Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Application. But now I want to take B.Com(H). Is it possible to take B.Com for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application?
  3. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BFSC after passing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subject combination?
  5. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  6. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  7. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. How many courses are there in paramedical in Kerala? What is the minimum qualification? What is optometry?
  9. Guidebooks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for 11th Science WBCHSE?
  10. Career in Hospital Management after 12th from Medical Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?
  12. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  13. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  14. Reference books of Biology for preparation of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  15. EAMCET eligibilty for MBBS if I didn't have biology in 12th?
  16. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained?
  18. Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition
21st October 2015, 06:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take B.Com(H) if completed 12th WBCHSE with Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Application subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Ma'am
In this year I have completed my 12th exam from State Board WBCHSE. I had the combination of Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Application. But now I want to take B.Com(H). Is it possible to take B.Com for me?
Your 12th standard subjects are Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Application so you are not eligible for B.Com course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with commerce subject are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?