28th April 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?

I'm student of class 12 of wbchse board..my subject combination:- Biology, chemistry, nutrition and computer application..I want to admit in presidency college in physilogy hns..whts is the minimum nmbr in hs exam..to get a chnce? Shall I get chance in physiology hons in this subject combinatio?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  2. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  3. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  5. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  6. Minimum marks required to get admission in presidency college?
  7. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  8. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  9. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College? What is the syllabus?
  10. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  11. Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?
  12. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college?
  13. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  14. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  15. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency College? When the application form will be released?
  16. Can I get admission in presidency college in computer science hons? I have scored 87% in ISC
  17. Where to get the application form for admission in M.A English Hons at Presidency college
  18. Online site for admission in Presidency College, Kolkata? Manual forms are made available?
17th April 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?

I am the student of class 12 of West Bengal board my subject combination is biology chemistry nutrition computer application can I get a chance to admit in presidency collage in nutrition honours... After 12.. What is the numbers needs to?
19th May 2016, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?

Please say me that as a bio- student how much marks have to carry for Jadavpur university?
13th June 2022, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12 ,I want to read physiology bsc course in presidency university ,what is the requirement ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?