3rd April 2022, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Can my child pass UKG Exam Privately?

Due to Lockdown My child can't go to school . Teachers are taking online classes . why not we teach our child and authority take exams only and give result , pass student should be applicable to study in upper class in school regularly next year .

5th April 2022, 02:16 PM
sophiaabigail

Default Re: Can my child pass UKG Exam Privately?

Due to Lockdown My child can't go to school . Teachers are taking online classes . why not we teach our child and authority take exams only ...Other than Nursery, the children
192.168.l.254 studying in LKG and UKG are examined for their knowledge gained and marks awarded to them. However, no children ...
A UKG student studying in a private school in Bengaluru under the RTE quota was allegedly given a transfer certificate by the school ...
9th April 2022, 12:25 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes that is possible in case you can very well prepared your child at home with all the syllabus of that class.

If you manage to prepare the chill with whole syllabus and he/she learns everything , then you can admit your child in next class .
It will save time and fees both.
12th April 2022, 02:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can admit your kids directly to Upper KG (UKG) without studying Lower KG (LKG). Remember, kindergarten is not compulsory in our education system.
28th April 2022, 03:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Many schools will take the students into UKG if the age criteria are satisfied.

You child has completed nursery by March 2020. She is supposed to attend the classes for LKG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?