4th November 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?

I wrote 10th school conducted cbse exam in march.will i get admission in state(kerala) schools by applying in single window? What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board? Can you please explain me the steps which we need to follow?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  2. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  3. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  4. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Kerala?
  5. Can I change board from CBSE to State board after 11th?
  6. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  7. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  8. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  9. Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?
  10. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  11. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  12. Should I change my CBSE board to Maharashtra State Board for Medical coaching classes?
  13. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  15. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  16. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  17. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  18. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
10th November 2015, 10:47 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?

Just follow the following steps in order to change your board from CBSE to other state board :

First of all just take admission form from the admission cell of the school in which you want to take admission. Fill the admission form and submit it along with required documents.

Candidate have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
  • 10th Marks Sheet and passing certificate
  • School Leaving Certificate from previous school
  • Migration Certificate from CBSE board

Now it is the responsibility of school to send the migration certificate to the respective board and complete the admission and migration process.
10th November 2015, 10:35 PM
singla420

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?

Actually there is no procedure at all for changing the board if you want admission in other board. Because you have completed your 10th class and i want to say that there is a rule.

- The rule is in which school you completed your 9th you have to complete 10th also and same rules applied for board also. But this rules may be ignore in private schools because all the need is to earn money.

- So if something is required the required things are :

1. Your school living certificate.

2. And your 10th mark sheet.

3. One affidavit from the court because it is necessary for changing board.

And this is how you can change your board to current board.
27th December 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

My child is study in 7std cbse school at Baroda..He got 70 percentage in second exam ..is it good to Chang the board l mean Gujarat board English medium.??
13th October 2020, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure for correctness of father name in full in cbse registration before appear 10 class board examination.
26th December 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my board after 10th, state to cbse
17th March 2021, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my child from cbse school Tamilnadu to rajasthan.what document to be produced. Whether we have to give NoC.
28th April 2022, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE to state board in Telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?