3rd April 2022, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Can NRI students get admission in normal quota of college if we do NEET?

I am an NRI student who has studied 12 from american curriculum. I read on your site that even NRI students can apply for AIPMT. My question is: if i pass AIPMT, will i still be regarded an NRI? I mean can I choose a college of my choice? Also, will my fees be like the normal quota people or the NRI quota? (again all this if i do NEET).

14th April 2022, 02:35 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can NRI students get admission in normal quota of college if we do NEET?

NRI students can only apply under the NRI category and not under the General category. The categories like General category, EWS, OBC, SC, and ST are confined to Indian Nationals appearing for NEET based on the constitutional rights. Reservations are not applicable for NRI candidates and if you are NRI then you should select NRI as your Nationality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?