21st December 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Fees to study in 8th standard at Viswa Bharathi English Medium High School, Gudivada?

Sir, I want to know how much fees I have to pay to study in 8th standard in Viswa Bharathi English Medium High School, Gudivada?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  2. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao?
  3. How can I do distance Diploma in Arabic having good command on English and Arabic?
  4. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission from Bengali to English medium?
  6. Centre details being a student of M D Bhatia High School, English medium?
  7. 8th standard Samacheerkalvi model question papers in English Medium -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is Adharsh English medium school is based on government or not? Does it have sanskrit language?
  9. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard in Admire English Medium School, Liluah? -- [New]
  11. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  12. List of residential school of Karnataka Board for taking admission in 9th standard?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed to join 8th standard in Puttaparthi school in 2018?
  14. How to apply for Don Bosco High School, Faridabad in for 6th standard? Name of documents required for it?
  15. English medium student will face problem in Hindi medium school?
  16. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Bangalore to get admission from 8th to 12th standard?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
27th December 2017, 09:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees to study in 8th standard at Viswa Bharathi English Medium High School, Gudivada?

Fee structure for 8th Class candidates at Viswa Bharathi English Medium High School, Gudivada:

In order to pursue studies at Viswa Bharathi English Medium high school, Gudivada then you are required to follow the below mentioned steps.

>> Generally fees is not disclosed to the candidates and the reason is admission fee should be paid on the receiving the admission offer letters.

>> And the failure to do so will render the seat being cancelled and the same is offered to the candidates next on the waiting list.

>> You are required to successfully pass the written assessment in order to get admission and written assessment consists of Mathematics, English and Second Language.

>> Hence, fee will be disclosed to the candidates whose application has been successful and you may further need to contact the administrative office of the school.

>> First term fee, security deposit and imprest money must be paid on or before the day of joining the school and no more part payments are allowed.

>> Age Criteria for 8th Admission is 12 to 13 years

Click here for official website
30th October 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees to study in 8th standard at Viswa Bharathi English Medium High School, Gudivada?

Sir I am living in tiruvuru.when will be the exam conduct in tiruvuru .My daughter wants to join in 8 th standard.
14th April 2022, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Fees to study in 8th standard at Viswa Bharathi English Medium high school,Gudivada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?