14th November 2015, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Can a student take SSLC examination privately at the age of 16? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to write the SSLC exam?

My friend is 16 years old she can't admit to school due to various reasons can she take SSLC examination privately without attending school? Can you please give me the information on the same? What is the minimum criteria which the company expects for?

15th November 2015, 04:12 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a student take SSLC examination privately at the age of 16? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to write the SSLC exam?

SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
It is a certificate provided by every board to the students who have passed in secondary or higher secondary examination.
Clearly, to get this certificate students have to appear and qualify it and to appear in the examination they have to attend classes of that.
If any one can not attend class or not able to get admission at time due to any reason then they will not be able to fill the form to appear in the examination and continue their higher studies.

Next year, first of all the students have to get admission and attend classes if want to complete it as regular candidate otherwise the student has to get admission in open system schools then only in the following year of admission, the student will be allowed to appear in the final examination to continue their studies in further classes.
17th May 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student take SSLC examination privately at the age of 16? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to write the SSLC exam?

can a student of age 15 years 9 months is eligeble to take exam of s s l c board exams
11th July 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I allrrady passed 9th STD. But l did not admitted to salvation. Now iam 18 years old. How can I take self examination
11th April 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,

My son is born 17.11.2004 in Bangalore ,This he eligible to write SSLC exam in Karnataka State Board in year 2020 (15 years 4 months ).

With Reagards
Uma
20th April 2017, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student who want's to take SSLC exam privately because I will be coming to india after half of the 10th academic year is finished in schools, how to register to SSLC ?
Where can I find the forms to fill up? Where can I find more info?
15th August 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

One of my friend aged ,42 did not went to school but he knows reading and writing very well .. Would like attend sslc directly is it possible to him and he stays in Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?