24th December 2011, 11:05 AM
nagesh09031988

What's the eligibility criteria for correspondence degree? I've completed SSLC

sir/madam ,,, to take the correspondence degree ,
pu is compulsory or depend on age ,, shall we take the course,,,,, bcoz i completed sslc,,, so pls reply to my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to do correspondence degree course in short time? Will I be eligible to do any degree without attending SSLC exam?
  2. How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Physics in Annamalai University?
  4. Ph.D after M.Phil and have done MA in Hindi?
  5. Age to write the SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu for 2015 batch?
  6. What is the marks criteria required in B.E to do Ph.D after M.Tech?
  7. Can a student take SSLC examination privately at the age of 16? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to write the SSLC exam?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th
  9. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  10. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  11. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  12. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  15. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  16. Masters degree for Ph.D if someone has already published similar research paper? -- [New]
  17. Is there any government exam for which the eligibility criteria is HSC/SSLC? I am doing my B.Tech CSE
  18. Am I eligible to give degree lecturer exam for history after completion of MA in history?
22nd August 2012, 07:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for correspondence degree? I've completed SSLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagesh09031988 View Post
sir/madam ,,, to take the correspondence degree ,
pu is compulsory or depend on age ,, shall we take the course,,,,, bcoz i completed sslc,,, so pls reply to my mail [email protected]

Any one who seeks to pursue Degree program after the completion of the Xth [Secondary School Leaving Certificate] without passing the +2 level of examination, have the option of Indira Gandhi National Open University. The University is one of the most recognized Institutions in the Country offering various programs including Bachelors Degree through Distance/Correspondence mode.

Candidate seeking to pursue the Degree program from the University after the Xth, has to qualify the Bachelor Preparatory Program [BPP] though. The duration of the program is six months. After successfully completion of the BPP program, one will be eligible to pursue any Bachelors Degree offered by the University. There is no age limit to pursue any program offered through IGNOU via Distance/Correspondence mode.

For detail information one must refer to the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?