18th March 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Jharkhand Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Jharkhand Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with Jharkhand Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

21st March 2019, 11:40 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Jharkhand Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

According to me CBSE would be better to pursue your Higher Secondary science because when you will pass your 12th standard you will have to appear in most of the medical entrances or Engineering entrance exams and most of these exams are conducted by CBSE board.
Moreover CBSE board has more systematic study rather than any other board.
21st March 2019, 12:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Jharkhand Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

CBSE stands for Central Board Secondary Education. It is the national board of our country. All the major Nationalised competitive exams like JEE are conducted by CBSE. CBSE is considered to be tougher than State Board but it is more student friendly and interesting to study.
So, CBSE would be more beneficial for you.
22nd March 2019, 12:05 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

CBSE or Jharkhand Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant: -

According to my experience, CBSE board is more better than Jharkhand Board.
CBSE trumps most state syllabi. While the state syllabi may be content heavy, the textbooks and usually difficult to read and contain heavy doses of details and facts. CBSE syllabus are constructed so that the students can understand the topics easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?