7th January 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

CBSE or Mizoram Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Mizoram Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with Mizoram Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

13th January 2019, 09:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Mizoram Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Personally I would like to suggest you to choose CBSE board to pursue your 11th and 12th standard because it is quite comprehensive to study from CBSE board moreover when you will appear for any entrance test such as medical or Engineering entrance test then you will see that most of the exams are conducted by CBSE.
13th January 2019, 09:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Mizoram Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

According to me it would be better for you to opt for CBSE Board rather then choosing Mizoram board because CBSE is a lot more student friendly. CBSE exams are also very conducive to a positive environment for students. All the efforts are taken to ensure that the students actually learn from the entire process. I don't need to mug up things to pass the exams. The papers are designed in such a way that day test how much the students have learnt.
CBSE not only imports quality knowledge to the students but also install overall physical and mental growth.
At which stage of education, students are given a choice to study in the field of interest and there is no compulsion to pick a certain strain.
15th January 2019, 06:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me you should admit your child in CBSE school.
But you have to look after his capability first that either he is weak in studies or good in studies. Then after you will have to come to any decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?