3rd October 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Does preparing for Engineering entrance exams affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I want to prepare for Engineering entrance exams as well. So,it will affect my preparation for the Board exam? I will get time to prepare both of them? Or should I join any coaching?

15th January 2019, 07:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for Engineering entrance exams affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

Candidate passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear for entrance examination for admission in engineering college.

The syllabus for the engineering entrance examination is almost same as per the board examination.

So, if you will maintain consistency in your preparation for the examination, you will be able to score better in the board examination as well as in engineering entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?