24th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

CBSE rules for underage regular student?

my son is aregular student of 9th in cbse affiliated school in solan H.P.HE IS READING IN THE SCHOOL ROM 3RD CLASS.2 DAYS BEFORE THE SCHOOL INFORMED ME THAT THEY ARE SENDING THE REGISTRATION FORMS TO CBSE & THEY INFORMED ME THAT MY SON IS UNDERAGE SO HE CAN NOT APPEAR IN THE 10TH EXAM NEXT YEAR.BECAUSE HE IS UNDERAGE THE BOARD WILL NOT ACCEPT HIS REGISTRATION EITHER.SCHOOL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.AND PRESSURISING US TO GIVE AN AFFIDEVITE MENTIONIG THA IF THEY SEND MY SONS REGISTRATION FORM AND THE SAME IS NOT ENTERTAINED BY BORD THEN THE SCHOOL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT AND WE WILL REAPPEAR OUR WARD IN THE SAME CLASS.SIR I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.I AM A HOUSEWIFE.MY HUSBAND IS WORKING AS A DCO INSPECTION IN BANK IN NEW DELHI.I AM ALONE HERE AND DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE RULES.PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

8th February 2015, 10:54 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: CBSE rules for underage regular student?

Eligibility for 10th CBSE Board Exam:

According to rules of C.B.S.E the candidate must have the minimum of 14 years of age. But you can take the permission from the respective Board that your child is capable amd make him to write the 10th at 13 years old.
23rd June 2017, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

My son will be 13 yrs old in 10th is it easy process to get permission and where from I can get this kind of permission kindly suggest. I've me your phone number.
28th August 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can cbse give concession in age for class 10 cbse and how can one get it?
10th November 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

my child is below the age of cbse registration and he is good in studies what shall I write to the board for permission of my child
13th May 2022, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is underage (less approx 6 month to reach 14 year) for cbse board. Currently She is studying in 9th and regulations process about to start.
How we get help?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?