1st February 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?

sir i try to admision for my son in std 1 in ahmedabad west ,so i confused which board is good for future , because some people say, in future both cbse and gujrat board syllebus are same, some student say cbse is good for any enterence exam ,sir this is true cbse student speak fuant english

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  2. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  3. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  4. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  5. Which board is good for a student, GSEB, CBSE or ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  7. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  8. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  11. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  12. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  13. After passing my class 10th board exam am I eligible for World Famed University?
  14. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  15. Are there any good engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  16. Can I get admitted in class 12th after completing 11th in CBSE board?
  17. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  18. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
10th February 2014, 12:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?

This is one of the most common thoughts in the minds of parents or guardians before admission of student in school. It can be said that all board whether CBSE or State Board or ICSE are good, it is the matter whether your ward is studying or not.

Keeping in mind various aspects, it can be said that CBSE board is better than Gujarat Board. This is because :-
- It is an All-India recognized board followed across the entire India.
- The entrance exam's syllabus matches with the CBSE syllabus completely.
- There is no 2nd language in higher studies which ensures that your ward can concentrate at core subjects.
- English is of better standard than Gujarat Board.
11th February 2014, 07:01 PM
harshvswami

Thumbs up Re: Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i try to admision for my son in std 1 in ahmedabad west ,so i confused which board is good for future , because some people say, in future both cbse and gujrat board syllebus are same, some student say cbse is good for any enterence exam ,sir this is true cbse student speak fuant english
As on my openion,CBSE is the bst.ITs syllabus is aleasy and the board exam is also easy.CBSE has many advantages and less disadvantages.so CBSE board isvery good and best for future.

Good luck for your wards better future.
8th April 2015, 05:16 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?

See, if your child is going to start studying then in my opinion the CBSE board would be much better than any other state board.

The benefits of CBSE are as follows :

* Nationally recognized board.

* All the good schools are affiliated by the CBSE.

* Nice exposure to studies

* Smartly designed curriculum

* A number of good faculties

* Competition oriented studies.
15th April 2015, 12:41 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Always listen to the student studying in the School and not the people who are the third party. Since, the students know very well about their board as well as their school. But, in my opinion CBSE board is much greater than the Gujarat Board. And the syllabus for both the boards are not same in any of the case. Yes, it is right that the CBSE school student speaks fluent English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?