17th June 2011, 12:16 PM
sudershan nain

Can I do CS as a regular student after passing 12th with 68% through CBSE?

if a student has passed 10+2 (non-medical) with 68% marks by C.B.S.E. can she do C.S. as a regular student. if it is possible , then please tell the institution (recognised) where we can registered the student's name. i belong to yamuna nagar, haryana.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  2. Can I re-appear in 12th if failed in 12th and school refuses to provide admission as a regular student? What is the difference between re-appearing as regular student and as a private student? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get readmission for compartment student of 12th CBSE?
  4. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  5. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in CBSE School as a regular student if failed in PCM?
  7. Possibility to reappear if failed twice in 12th CBSE?
  8. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  9. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?
  11. Is it good way to repeat 10th CBSE again in regular mode?
  12. Eligibility and application procedure to do 12th private after 10th from CBSE regular?
  13. Can i repeat 12th with regular session after failing in CBSE 12th
  14. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  15. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  16. Can i appear for CBSE as private student after passing from RBSE with 66%?
  17. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
31st October 2011, 10:59 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Can I do CS as a regular student after passing 12th with 68% through CBSE?

IS CS you have mentioned means the Computer science?Your question is not clear.
IF yes then obviously you can go for B.tech in this course through IITJEE or AIEEE.
30th March 2012, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CS as a regular student after passing 12th with 68% through CBSE?

I want to go for civil services so for graduation what course i should do and with which subjects so that i could get help in civil service preparation.
28th August 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

can I do CS private after 12th with 70% through PSEB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?