22nd April 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or WBCHSE Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Commerce aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from WBBSE Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with WBCHSE Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Commerce admission?

26th April 2019, 07:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or WBCHSE Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Commerce aspirant?

Both CBSE and WBCHSE board has its unique value. CBSE is a centralized board and WBCHSE is a state level board and is a bit harder but manageable. I would suggest you to choose CBSE board as it has many advantages, in competitive exams like JEE MAIN and Advanced exam syllabus is related to the CBSE board syllabus.
26th April 2019, 11:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or WBCHSE Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Commerce aspirant?

If someone wants to get the highest marks in his board exams, the state board is a better choice compare to CBSE.
Most CBSE exams are considerably harder than their State Board counterparts, so the children may find the latter easier to study for.
CBSE board is best because CBSE board is central board.
27th April 2019, 12:08 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The answer depends on which field you want to choose after 12th.
If you want to pursue Engineering or medical then you must opt for CBSE Board because most of exams are conducted and based on CBSE syllabus.
If you just want to score high in your board exam then 10th state board would be beneficial for you.
I would like to suggest you to go ahead with CBSE board.
28th April 2019, 05:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, both are equally important . WBCHSE Board is a state board. However, CBSE is a All india board.

CBSE affiliated schools are available in all over India. However, WBCHSE Board affiliated schools are only available in West Bengal.

You can visit the website http://cbse.nic.in/ for more information.
30th April 2019, 09:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want to admit your child in any CBSE schools for pursuing Intermediate then it is also good.
But state board is also good at its place.
If you want that your child will go in any good universities then CBSE Schools are better options.
18th December 2019, 08:43 AM
Sreerag. K

would suggest you to choose CBSE board as it has many advantages, in competitive exams like JEE MAIN and Advanced exam syllabus is related to the CBSE board syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?