23rd December 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission in 10th at Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School, Jammu?

I have done 9th and willing to apply for admission in 10th at Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School, Jammu. Is there any chance to get admission?

24th December 2017, 12:57 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get admission in 10th at Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School, Jammu?

At that time it is a bit difficult because 10th standard is a board class and registration for this class is already done in 9th standard. So you need to ask school authorities about that is it possible or not.

Basically registering a candidate beyond schedule is a bit difficult task and process is also complex thus most of the schools refuse to give admission to new students in 10th standard. There fore you first visit to school campus and have a meeting with school's senior authorities. If this is possible then ask them about the whole process. I am sure they will help you out.
24th December 2017, 08:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission in 10th at Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School, Jammu?

You can get admission in the above mentioned School in class 10th, but for that you need to explain a genuine reason for changing School in class 10th as registration is done in class 9th only.

To get admission in class 10th directly, you will need to submit some of the documents along with the application form at the School office.
Below, I have mentioned those documents, just have a look over it.
  • An application stating that you want to change your School in class 10th to another with a genuine reason.
  • Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
  • Class 9th mark sheet from your current school.
  • Character certificate from the current school.
  • An affidavit and migration certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?