28th April 2017, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?

My son is presently studying in 9th standard in a ICSE school. However he wishes to change board to CBSE in 10th standard. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?

29th April 2017, 09:13 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?

Yes, either of the school id affiliated to CBSE board and if your child wishes to get admission in anyone of them, he can very much apply for admission and continue with studies further.

However, I would like to tell you that your child cannot get admission in 10th standard directly after completion of 9th standard from a different school and board. You will have to get admission in 9th standard in the prospective CBSE school you wish to get admission in and then after clearing the class, you can get admission in 10th boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?