17th March 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?

Will I get to join a good regular school after completing my 10th from National Institute of Open School? I want to go Southern India for my Higher Education & I am tensed whether I will get school out there in south or else have to continue my higher education from National Institute of Open School. Reason for me of joining this institute is that of my health. I couldn't continue my Senior Secondary because I couldn't pass my Secondary exams with good marks. I even want to know, what percentage do I need to get in my Senior secondary exams so that I get admission in good school in the place I want.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  3. Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?
  4. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  5. Possibility to get admission in Sainik School after completing 10th standard?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  7. Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?
  8. Any good school will accept my admission request after passing 10th from NIOS?
  9. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  10. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 10th NIOS at the age of 20 years if completed 8th?
  12. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  13. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  15. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  16. How to get admission in any CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS
  17. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  18. Admission in CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS?
19th March 2015, 09:57 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?

In order to join a good school in South India than you should have minimum 50% in class 10th board exam. As you have said that you haven't got good marks then it would be little difficult for you to get admission in any of the regular board school in South India. But as because you have a valid reason that you are shifting for some medical reasons than some of the school might consider your reason and can give you admission in class 11th.

The documents needed at the time of admission:

> School transfer certificate.

> Board Migration Certificate.

> Last school attended record.

> Original date of birth certificate.

NOTE: Since you are shifting for some medical reason than produce some medical related document of yours, it would be beneficial for you at the time of school admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?