23rd December 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in HSC with Science stream at Rajkumar College, Rajkot?

I am girl candidate and have obtained 58.91 percent in SSC. I want to know can I get admission in HSC with Science stream at Rajkumar College, Rajkot?

23rd December 2017, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in HSC with Science stream at Rajkumar College, Rajkot?

To get admission in HSC Science stream at Rajkumar College, Rajkot, you should have passed 10th standard from a recognised board. You have to apply for written examination conducted by the public schools and you have to appear in Interview. Admissions in HSC Science stream at Rajkumar College, Rajkot are done only if there are vacant seats. So, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in the interview to get admission in HSC Science stream in Rajkumar College, Rajkot.
24th December 2017, 01:04 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in HSC with Science stream at Rajkumar College, Rajkot?

In order to take admission in Rajkumar College, Rajkot for HSC Science stream, a candidate must have passed 10th standard from a recognized board and have studied Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects in the 10th standard. Eligible candidate must have to appear and qualify in Public School Common Admission Test. Candidates may also have to appear for interview.
For more details kindly visit http://rkcrajkot.com/index.php
24th December 2017, 07:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the Science stream at Rajkumar College, Rajkot with scoring only 58.91% of marks in class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 60% of marks in it can apply for the Science stream in class 11th at Rajkumar College, Rajkot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?